8.31.2009

wb- obit



Somewhere between Friday night and Saturday morning our faithful tube TV died. It was 13 years old. As a result I actually got some more things done.

Today is the start of school! Yes, I'm freaking out. I have been freaking out for the last few days. My classes are on Tuesdays and Thursday so I don't really start until tomorrow. I'll be at school all day on Tuesdays because of the messed up public transit system here and because I scheduled myself a night class. I wanted to take either English or Math this semester. Math was full, so...it's as 7-9:50pm class for me. It's only once a week.

Post Picture: The new little Dots earrings I made for one of the sampler boxes. Most of them will also appear in the shop throughout the week.

1 comment:

  1. You'll be fine! Good luck with your classes.

    PS: I love your banner! :)

    ReplyDelete