12.18.2008

Hi says I

It's cold again. New England is suffering from hot flashes. It's confusing, but any time it's above 40 in December, you won't hear me complaining. (I know, my SW friends are screaming at me. hey, 40+ is nice.)

Tomorrow I have a christmas party to go to. This is odd. The mental shift from teenager to adult it taking a long time with me for some reason. I'm not sure why. The idea of being invited by myself to a christmas party...I mean, it's not a birthday party. I'm thinking about it too much. It's with some old friends, people I kinda fell out of touch with when our little group disbanded...you know how it is. Should be interesting.

My SPT. I'm wearing a faux garland scarf...faux because it's not really pine and it's not really a scarf. It's prickly, though...in it's faux-ness. Also an angel ornament I made a creative eon ago. After the 'shoot' her head fell off.

No comments:

Post a Comment