3.12.2007

Redux in Olive

Okay, honestly I'm not sure how you pronounce that. Shhhh! :P I'm going to go with 'redo' but...say what you want. Anyway, I listed the olive ones that I just made. I need more colorful thread. I thought the red, orange and olive I bought were coloful. But we're headed into spring now. I need a spring-y colored thread. Maybe pink. Maybe not.

Here's a picture of the earrings. You can click it to get taken to the listing for more information. Tangent Redux in Olive- Macrame, Asymmetrical and Chainmaille Earrings

I think I'll list the orange ones next. After I finish them, of course. I'm not sure if I want to use blue or orange for the color bead. Maybe the sea-green.

Oh, and I'd been having a fight with Photoshop Elements. I decided I need to get more serious about promoting. So I've been looking into paying for advertisements on blogs. Right now I think it's easier to get some buyers who are already online that get buyers who aren't. Business cards are nice, but they're dang easy to lose.

Anyway, I was trying to make an animated GIF but the blasted program wouldn't cooperate. It would only let me save the top layer. Therefore no animation. I went to various Google groups and PSE help boards to no avail. I finally realized yesterday that I can't use the photo frame...at least not loading it in each frame. So I'll be trying again today, tomorrow.

And I'm in love with Metaliferous. I could totally blow all my money there.

As for other business decision, my Mom thinks I should make simple earrings, just some beads on an headpin. She thinks they would see. I don't have anything against beads-on-an-headpin design...but on Etsy, there are tons of earrings and that design doesn't really stand out. Maybe she's right and I should. Leave a comment about that if you have an opinion. (I'd appreciate it)

Long post. Guess I had a lot to catch up on in 5 days. OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment