11.05.2007

Listless and Listed

Pronunciation: \ˈlist-ləs\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English listles, from 2list
Date: 15th century

: characterized by lack of interest, energy, or spirit (a listless melancholy attitude)

This is sort of how I feel with spurts of crazy, stay-up all night energy. Uh, why?



I listed that. It's the final Westie that can be made with the rainbow plaid lining. It was an old shirt of my mom's. I think I got 5 wristlets made from it. I have one more to (re)list. Don't worry, I have and am looking for more shirts/fabric for lining. I have oodles of corduroy. I just like using shirts. I won't stop making them.

1 comment:

  1. Very creative! Great use of Corderoy or however you spell it.
    RECYCLE & HANDMADE = One of a kind!
    & happy earth : ) (dork!) haha

    ReplyDelete