Resisting the urge to make this a long account of what I did, I'll give you a list...because I love lists:
- Siblings shouldn't be on the same Taboo team. It's not fair to the team with no siblings. Just sayin'.
- So far, alcohol is disappointing. I'm sad about this a little bit. So many people enjoy it.
- Sometimes it feels good to say, 'no' to family when saying, 'yes' would have made you a pushover.
- The phrase, 'Painting yourself into a corner' is talking about painting the floor, not the walls...like I've thought (and been confused about) my whole life minus a day.
- Toddlers are amazing, provided they're well-behaved. It's so cool to watch their little minds work. Even cooler to give them back to their parents, haha!
- I don't like chocolate...almost at all, but I do like brownies...a lot!
- I'm moving my Etsy shop here!!!!! June 20th.
That's about it, I think. There may be some further blog changes and other news about the shop change. I really feel this is right. I'm pretty excited.