11.03.2007

Dabbler


Weed- Infared
Originally uploaded by lpdesigns
I macrame a little, sew a little, write a little, read a lot. I'm a dabbler. I am. I think I should focus, but I know I never could. Not fully. I enjoy too many things too much.

Lately, it's been hard to blog. I just can't think of anything interesting to say. My vocabulary is too limited to really say how I feel. Odd, I guess. I'm caught in some mind/heart game. It's tiring and painful at times. I wish I understood me better than I do. This would be so much easier then. It would also be easier if there was someone I could talk to about all this. But there isn't. I don't let anyone get that close.

Post Picture: This was a weed in my backyard. I cropped it and changed the color. We have no albino plants in our yard. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment