2.23.2007

I'm on a blog!


I found this blog on Delightful Blogs as a featured blog. I've been trying to promote my shop more and I think I'm kind of indie. So I sent her an email. I didn't think much of it given my success in the area of promotion. But she wrote back in a few days saying she would feature my woodburned pendant necklaces. I was thrilled.

I checked back the blog every day to see if I was there. But I wasn't. I got discouraged. I checked today, purely on whim...okay and anxious paranoia too. And there I was.

I'm so excited. Of course, I'm not the type to scream or anything. But it was a great time. I need this bit of encouragement. I can do this, promote, make things. I feel like I can do anything right now.

Oh and I also accomplished both of the goals I set for myself in the entry below. Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment