9.02.2009

made it!



My video, come join a community, my secret project and labor love, made it to the top 25 for the Etsy video contest! I'm so excited. When I was working on it, the goal was to finish it. Everything else was gravy. So this is cool. In a few weeks I'll find out if it makes top ten. I'm up against some real talent, so who knows.

In other news, I started school yesterday. By the middle of the day, I really wanted a nap. I ran into a friend that I knew went to that school, too...but I didn't know what time her classes were. That helped time go by faster.

Stil working away on my samples. Waiting for packaging supplies and just trying to be a good user of time. Speaking of which, I need to get my laundry stuff together.

Post Picture: One of the stills from my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment