7.21.2008

Weekend Blurble- Hmmm



Spent most of the weekend falling into a funk. In fact I just deleted what I was going to post because it was a little frightful

Sometimes, I just want to be left alone. I don't mind. I'm used to it now.

Ordered chain, bags for magnets, listed the remaining Dots earrings. I'll make others, once I buy more earwires...and headpins. *sigh*

Where did my cheerfulness go?

Post Picture: One my show display pics. I'm going back to that market on Thursday. Wish me luck! I'm nervous as heck.

4 comments:

  1. I sure hope you feel better, soon, but funk is a necessary part of life, for without a the funk, how will we know when we feel great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creativity amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful necklace.

    As far as funks go...I think I've been in one for 6 months now.

    Hope you feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jes, you're right. I like that way of looking at it.

    Liadan and ali, thanks.

    ReplyDelete