3.12.2008

Whoa!



So Etsy and Moo! (and others> are running a contest. I figured I'd click around, participate a little. I'd never done well in these online contests. The gist is finding eggs...you know, for Easter and stuff. I found one. Then I found another. o.O I'm not sure if I was the first to report either, but I find it odd, yet not completely, that I found two...at any rate. This is NOT the first time I've gotten things strangely in a pair. I had to rush here to make a note of if it. I hope I win something. ha!

Post Picture: Courtesy of Bellarina Studios on Etsy from the listing Twelve Vintage Paper Easter Eggs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys! Austin from Print Peppermint here. WE are an online printing company offering creative printing for your business cards, mini cards, sticker, postcards and other custom prints. We would also be giving away 10% off discount for print orders.

    ReplyDelete