3.21.2008

Just a Peek- Foray



I seriously love that pic. It's a severe crop of a larger pic, but it's just perfect to me. Again, my camera suprises me. So tempramental. Plus, I think the LCD screen is going. Everything looks slightly out of focus on it...unless you magnify it. So that slows down the arduous picture-taking process. Good thing I've found a place to take pics that is less frustrating than most things I've tried.

Foray is a replica of a necklace that I made for my aunt. Having a pattern to follow made this one easier to construct than the first. But I still had to restring it a few times, partially because I'm a little bit of a perfectionist other because I would drop the string and beads would fly everywhere.

I'm considering making a little aventurine-based collection. I have about 4 vague ideas and already have this necklace and earrings. I think I have a name for the collection, but that I'm not about to share.

I know I've said it before, but it's always so cool to me how new ideas, sparks others. Also the creative life is helping distract me from, well, other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment