2.03.2008

Let's see


dd- Day 1
Originally uploaded by lpdesigns
I don't know what to say. Just typin' randomly and see what happens. (only for semi-experienced sober bloggers...extremely dangerous otherwise...hehe)

I'm tired of feeling the way I do. I'm tired of it. For real. I'm tired of fighting myself, fighting the world and whatever powers that be. I thought I'd caught a break, that things were changing. But everything's really still the same. I'm left to wonder, and wander, alone...again. I'm so disappointed.

I should mention that it's the Super Bowl. I want the Patriots to win. It's more a regional alliance for me than a real deep caring as it with the Yankees. Yankee love is genetic, generational for me. Plus, then they'd go undefeated for the whole season. In a past life I was a sports junkie. I still keep up with some stuff.

Bought new thread yesterday. My family keeps giving me gift certificates to a local bead store. It would be better if they just gave me the money, haha, but I know they won't do that. It's mostly pastels. I'll have to see what I can come up with. I could have bought all the colors they had, but I just couldn't use the whole gift certificate at once. There were other things I needed, but it's better to buy them online, in bulk.

Well, I'll say that's the end of my post. Not too bad.

Post Picture:New magnets to be listed later this week. I lurves the stick people. :)

1 comment:

  1. 1.
    Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (Rolex) are cheap, (World of Warcraft gold) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

    2.
    Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

    3.
    Welcome to enter (wow gold) and (wow power leveling) trading site, (wow gold) are cheap, (wow power leveling) credibility Very good! Quickly into the next single! Key words directly to the website click on transactions!

    ReplyDelete